Family Planning Field Services Delivery Program
The Family Planning Field Services Delivery Program started Functioning with the existing manpower and infrastructure of the Directorate General of Family Planning under the Health Population and Nutrition Development Program (HPNSDP) for the year 2011-2016
- Projection of temporary methods (condom, oral pill & Injectables) clients nationwide;
- Undertake activities to reduce drop out, unmet need and thereby ensuring optimum method mix;
- Allocation of funds for organizing 8 satellite clinic’s per union per month;
- Procurement & supply of Condom, Oral pill & Injectables, MSR through Logistic & Supply Unit;
- Allocation of funds for the UH&FWC’s for maintenance works including electric connection, Municipal/ Union Parishad tax, furniture etc;
- Supervision and monitoring of field activities;
- Training and orientation programs for the field service providers;
- Ensuring security in the upgraded UH&FWC’s through recruitment of Ansar & VDP members as security guard special fund allocation for the programs in revenue & Hard to reach areas;
- Supply of various forms & registers for keeping records, referral and follow up; and
- Co-ordination with and supervision of NGO’s.
Management and Implementation:
The Family Planning Field Services Delivery Program executing the activities under the direct control of Director General of Family Planning with the supervision of Line Director along with (One)1 PM, (Four)4 DPMs and supporting using the existing man power and infrastructure of Directorate General of Family Planning.